Chase

www.chase.com

JPMorgan Chase is a great place to work and will open up doors of opportunity for any hard driven, passionate employees.

Senior Teller (Current Employee)

ProsIncentives match effort and the benefits are great. There are many departments you can move into to develop a career if you are willing to relocate. Senior management gets it.

ConsWorking in retail banking can be overwhelming at times dues to the sales nature. Many managers micromanage and breathe down your neck to impose their ways of doing things.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the micromanagement and morning huddles and nightly debriefs. They leave the employee feeling drained because we discuss the same thing over and over.

none

Banker (Current Employee)

I have been working at Chase

Pros: easy to get another job Cons: the micromanagement is killing me Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Benefits, very structured company with lot's of opportunity for growth

I have been working at Chase

Pros: Benefits Pay job security Incentive plans Cons: I don't like wearing uniforms. Can become a bit robotic,… Advice to Senior Management: Offer more feedback on employee performance. don't take customer service… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!