There are newer employer reviews for Chase

Strength and leadership have made it easy to enjoy my job

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Fairfield, CA
Current Employee - Branch Manager in Fairfield, CA

I have been working at Chase

Pros

They continue to put customer first. Often lowering or eliminating fees and allowing me to make decisions for the betterment of our customers on a case by case basis.

Cons

Long hours are my only cons. I often work over 60 hours a week, and being a saleried employee that can be difficult at times.

Look at ways to help cover management in need for sick time, vacations or personal days. We have a very generous plan but I have been limited on being able to use my time due to limited staffing.

2336 Other Employee Reviews for Chase (View Most Recent)

Too much politics in the job

Current Employee - Loan Officer  in  Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Loan Officer in Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than a year

Pros

the referrals came easy because of walk ins thats it though

Cons

too many company politics
    too much contradictions

You are just another number. Good place to collect a pay check, but thats about it.

Former Employee - Personal Banker  in  Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Personal Banker in Portland, OR

I worked at Chase full-time for more than a year

Pros

health benefits, great co-workers, possible to make a lot of money, strong company, great products.

Cons

Extremely micro-managed. Management have a "Do as I say, not as I do" mentality. Expected to work the lobby(grab people from the lobby and bring them over to your desk, "help" them with their transaction, but what you are actually doing is pawning off the transaction to a Runner/Teller, while the runner completes the transaction, you are expected to find a "need" for the customer and sell them products- Credit cards, savings account, etc.) Expected to cold call and set appointments when the branch is slow. If you aren't in a busy/wealthy location, don't expect to make a lot of commission, but still have pressure to do as well as other bankers in busy/wealthy locations.

Stop micromanaging your employees and stop expecting bankers to achieve unrealistic numbers. WTL and call nights are pointless, all you are doing are annoying customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Chase

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!