Chase
3.1 of 5 2,183 reviews
www.chase.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Strength and leadership have made it easy to enjoy my job

Branch Manager (Current Employee)
Fairfield, CA

ProsThey continue to put customer first. Often lowering or eliminating fees and allowing me to make decisions for the betterment of our customers on a case by case basis.

ConsLong hours are my only cons. I often work over 60 hours a week, and being a saleried employee that can be difficult at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at ways to help cover management in need for sick time, vacations or personal days. We have a very generous plan but I have been limited on being able to use my time due to limited staffing.

Too much politics in the job

Loan Officer (Current Employee)
    Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than a year

Pros: the referrals came easy because of walk ins thats it… Cons: too many company politics too much contradictions More

Great company to work for!

Small Business Specialist (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Chase

Pros: I work in a new build, so the spotlight is on me to see how well I can perform in building a client base. … Cons: Some of the more local management (Branch Managers & District Managers) can have a different approach to management can be convoluted at times. … Advice to Senior Management: We don't need micro management from the local level, and we should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chase reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chase CEO Jamie Dimon. All reviews posted anonymously by Chase employees.