Chase

There are newer employer reviews for Chase

Great benefits & compensation package

Former Employee - Senior Card Services Advisor in Springfield, MO
Former Employee - Senior Card Services Advisor in Springfield, MO

I worked at Chase full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great Benefits; health, dental & vision insurance affordable
EAP and FMLA policies very liberal and simple
Wages more than competitive for the SW Missouri area

Cons

High-pressure Call Center with very demanding performance metrics

Increase staff to reduce pressure on people

2497 Other Employee Reviews for Chase (View Most Recent)

Great company, excellent benefits.

Former Employee - Telephone Banker I in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Telephone Banker I in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Chase full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Lots of room to move around and try different departments. After you have been in your position at least 6 months they allow you to apply outside your department.

Cons

Very small bonuses compared to other major banks. They push you to sell, but the compensation is minimal. Customer surveys (CSATs) are very unfair; they make you read a script basically and you sound like a complete drone. Failure to sound like a drone and you get a bad CSAT and there goes your bonus!

Advocate less scripting, and more genuine conversation!

Just not worth it

Current Employee - Operation Supervisor II in Melbourne, FL
    Current Employee - Operation Supervisor II in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Chase full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company is national, if you're willing to work for a company that doesn't care about it's employees, then this would be a great opportunity for you.

Cons

Management thinks on "hinds end" which results in a lose/lose situation for the company and customer.
    The cheapest company I've ever worked for! They email the information of the billions the company made for the quarter; yet give pennies (literally) and the year end reviews for workers scoring above average on their reviews
    Not a good company if you have a family...not good life/work balance

Upper management is extremely selfish and anyone that seems to know an increment more of what they know; they show criticism and fear; as if it is a threat to them. I worked at the Easton OH location and didn't experience the unprofessionalism as I have here at the Chase in Melbourne, FL.(Home Lending). The positions here are simply "handed" to family and friends versus a true hard worker that has proven they can and should move to the next level.
    A word of advice to upper management at the Chase in Melbourne, FL; NEVER tell another manager that they must think "more" about the company and "less" about their employess. One must realize that the team of workers IS Chase; and without them working long countless hours and doing the job, the company would not be where it is today.

There are newer employer reviews for Chase