Chase
3.2 of 5 1,523 reviews
www.chase.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Very sales driven; gives the feel of account number vs. actual client

Personal Banker (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Chase full-time for more than a year

ProsHours, GREAT training program (probably the best I've seen. Great name behind you. Great product selection.

ConsPay-very low base with uncapped commission. (Which produces product pushing to every client)
Questionable client call procedure; if a client is on a no-call list we still call them and try to induce them to mention anything that we can use to open the sales process. That way we didn't actually start the "sales call" we just called for service.

The sign that something is not going well is that the turnover for bankers is approx 33%!! That is a huge deal, people are taking your training and going to other banks to get paid and treated better.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay a better base and allow the banker's to earn the client's trust. That is the best way to further your portfolio, client's can sniff out product pushing from a mile away.

Overall satisfied but some areas for improvement

Loan Underwriter (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Chase full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Compensation is above average. I got to give a decent… Cons: You are constantly pushed to grow which is great in theory but… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to new and innovative ideas. The organization is so big that good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent company

Banker (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Culture is awesome, always promoting employee growth. Cons: Working hours are too long for retail side. Advice to Senior Management: Shorten working hours or give flexibility on retail side. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chase reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chase CEO Jamie Dimon. All reviews posted anonymously by Chase employees.