Chase

www.chase.com

Very sales driven; gives the feel of account number vs. actual client

Personal Banker (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsHours, GREAT training program (probably the best I've seen. Great name behind you. Great product selection.

ConsPay-very low base with uncapped commission. (Which produces product pushing to every client)
Questionable client call procedure; if a client is on a no-call list we still call them and try to induce them to mention anything that we can use to open the sales process. That way we didn't actually start the "sales call" we just called for service.

The sign that something is not going well is that the turnover for bankers is approx 33%!! That is a huge deal, people are taking your training and going to other banks to get paid and treated better.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay a better base and allow the banker's to earn the client's trust. That is the best way to further your portfolio, client's can sniff out product pushing from a mile away.

Excellent company

Banker (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Culture is awesome, always promoting employee growth. Cons: Working hours are too long for retail side. Advice to Senior Management: Shorten working hours or give flexibility on retail side. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Management cares nothing for employees. Many talented, knowledgable employees terminated

Loss Mitigation Modification Underwriter (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: lunch break if you don't feel too much pressure to work through and do more files to make up for one mistake in order to… Cons: unrealistic audit scores of 0% or 100% per file - every file audited, no morale whatsoever. Company has no work life balance at all...you… Advice to Senior Management: Hire or build robots to do the perfect job you expect and who can be programmed to never speak or ask questions.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!