Chase
3.2 of 5 1,512 reviews
www.chase.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great Company

Branch Manager (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than a year

ProsReasonable production goals, good professional support, great opportunities for incentive and bonus pay. They are quire receptive to career development/promotions.

ConsBase salary pay is lower than the competition, but the incentives are higher and easier to attain. Making you a master of your own destiny. Promotions are difficult if you are having a problem with your direct supervisor (surprise surprise).

Personal Banker

Personal Banker (Current Employee)
South Plainfield, NJ

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Company to get started in the finance world Cons: No time for family or social life Advice to Senior Management: They dont do any thing at all, we the bankers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall is good experience to work for chase

Licensed Personal Banker (Current Employee)
Temple City, CA

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: High potential bonus pay and comfortable work environment Cons: Low based salary and wear inform More

There are newer reviews on Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chase reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chase CEO Jamie Dimon. All reviews posted anonymously by Chase employees.