Chase

www.chase.com
  www.chase.com
There are newer employer reviews for Chase

Excellent

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Chase full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Intelligent and innovative group of people

Cons

Long hours and no work life balance

Learn how to work smart and not hard. A leader always tells the truth.
Book an Anthony Robbins course.

2484 Other Employee Reviews for Chase (View Most Recent)

slowly but surely

Former Employee - Teller
    Former Employee - Teller

I worked at Chase full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I really can't say anything good or bad about the company because having worked at a branch as a teller, it all depends on your location and your manager. I've been fortunate enough to have gone through 3 managers of which the last two were fantastic. The branch was located in a small neighborhood so we always had the regulars. Of course, not all customers were friendly, but hey, it's retail. I actually started my teller position with WaMu which became Chase after about 6 months. One of the best things about having worked at Chase was their great benefits (including 401k match and yearly bonus into 401k!). If you ever had questions regarding HR related issues, HR employees were more than willing to help. I think after all the lawsuits, Chase has grown to be a better bank, especially in the west coast (CA mainly....)

If I had the chance to work in the back office for Chase, I'd definitely go back!

Cons

As mentioned above, if working at a branch, it all depends on your manager. I had a manager who treated his/her employees like dogs. Then along came the most awesome managers!

Branch employees deserve better incentives for referrals! It's the branch employees who get you the customers so the bank can make $$$.

Private Client Banker

Current Employee - Private Client Banker
    Current Employee - Private Client Banker

I have been working at Chase full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They do offer great products to their customers.

Cons

They keep slashing the incentives and they are hiring a lot of unqualified people. The base salary on average is about 25% less than what competitors would offer.

Do not encourage your employees to have the "used car salesman' approach when dealing with customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Chase