There are newer employer reviews for Chase

Great company to be a part of

Current Employee - Teller  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Teller in Houston, TX

I have been working at Chase part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits, great team to work with, career opportunities and support

Cons

Salary as teller doesn't go up.

Increase how much the tellers earn because they do see 80% of customers and are a big impact of the business. So if the tellers would earn more money they would not leave this great company and would give there 100%

2328 Other Employee Reviews for Chase (View Most Recent)

Great place to work as a college student.

Former Employee - Bank Teller  in  Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Bank Teller in Irvine, CA

I worked at Chase part-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits, hourly based pay, and incentives are great for those seeking to work for what they put in.

Cons

Like many of the Fortune 500 companies, this company requires a lot of your time of learning, constantly training with new updates, and bank protocols. In addition, the company itself trains all mangers to be VERY upfront and finding a solution to a problem with minimal cost to the company / branch losses. That being said, I personally experienced many upset customers, businesses, and especially loosing a longtime relationships.

Finding a optimal solution to achieve weekly, monthly, and even yearly account goals, savings goals, investment goals, and etc. I think there are better ways to tackle these issues, rather than mangers putting all the pressures to the bankers, tellers, and financial advisers.

Awesome

Current Employee - Teller  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Current Employee - Teller in Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at Chase part-time for less than a year

Pros

Best job I have ever had. I love it here and everyone works together to accomplish the same goals. Also there are not a high number of employees so everyone knows everyone which I like.

Cons

I could see the company being able to pay out a little more for successful referrals.

There are newer employer reviews for Chase

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!