Chase
3.2 of 5 1,510 reviews
www.chase.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great place to work as a college student.

Bank Teller (Former Employee)
Irvine, CA

I worked at Chase part-time for more than a year

ProsBenefits, hourly based pay, and incentives are great for those seeking to work for what they put in.

ConsLike many of the Fortune 500 companies, this company requires a lot of your time of learning, constantly training with new updates, and bank protocols. In addition, the company itself trains all mangers to be VERY upfront and finding a solution to a problem with minimal cost to the company / branch losses. That being said, I personally experienced many upset customers, businesses, and especially loosing a longtime relationships.

Advice to Senior ManagementFinding a optimal solution to achieve weekly, monthly, and even yearly account goals, savings goals, investment goals, and etc. I think there are better ways to tackle these issues, rather than mangers putting all the pressures to the bankers, tellers, and financial advisers.

Awesome

Teller (Current Employee)
Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at Chase part-time for less than a year

Pros: Best job I have ever had. I love it here and everyone works together to accomplish the same… Cons: I could see the company being able to pay out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It has been very educational.

Personal Banker (Current Employee)
Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Chase full-time for less than a year

Pros: No limit to your success Cons: Do not always deal with great people. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chase reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chase CEO Jamie Dimon. All reviews posted anonymously by Chase employees.