Chase
3.1 of 5 2,183 reviews
www.chase.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Teller at JPMorgan Chase

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat compensation and benefits. Uniforms are provided to tellers for free. Flexible working hour for college students. Job training is extensive and helpful.

ConsLong working hour, especially on Saturday compared to other banks. Management is too heavy on sales. Annual raise is too little even though performance throughout the year is excellent.

Customer Service Rep

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Springfield, MO

I worked at Chase full-time for less than a year

Pros: Wonderful Company! From the training to actually getting on the floor… Cons: None really . This company was a complete joy to work for. The only reason I am still not there is because I ran into… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent work enviroment and benefits.

Licensed Personal Banker (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent work enviroment and training. Everything you need to know to be sucessful is given to you.… Cons: Everything is base on your market, so you have to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chase reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chase CEO Jamie Dimon. All reviews posted anonymously by Chase employees.