Chase
3.1 of 5 2,183 reviews
www.chase.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great Banking Job

Relationship Manager (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsCompetitive Pay on salary and monthly commission on top of that. The pay is really clear cut so there is no hidden disclosures. Company is very oriented toward the customer experience so most customers are happy.

ConsSlightly longer hours then other banks. Caps on incentives for certain positions. Large company so promotions can take a while because of so many candidates competing for position.

Personal Banker

Licensed Personal Banker (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Company, great benefits. bonuses, paid licensing, great opportunity for… Cons: It's retail, so you have to work 5-6 days a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nasty human beings making even nastier collections calls.

Custom Collector II Auto Finance (Former Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I worked at Chase full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great pay, bonuses, benefits, hours and overtime. Money can be… Cons: Management is comprised of morally empty people. Employees are treated like children, and are afraid of losing their jobs.. The… Advice to Senior Management: Get some counseling... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chase reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chase CEO Jamie Dimon. All reviews posted anonymously by Chase employees.