Chase
3.2 of 5 1,510 reviews
www.chase.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for while going to school.

Senior Teller (Former Employee)
Mission Viejo, CA

I worked at Chase part-time for more than 3 years

ProsThey have an excellent training program, unlike many other companies. If you are a teller, they are willing to work around your schedule. There are many opportunities to move up in the company.

ConsAt the branch level, you are working with the public and people aren't always that nice. You will have your good days and some bad days dealing with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep thriving. Be careful not to grow to quickly and never get too confident. Don't want to end up like Washington Mutual or Lehman.

Personal Banker with more than a year of experience

Personal Banker (Current Employee)
Tooele, UT

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than a year

Pros: Strong company, great culture. The company exercises tremendous integrity. They work hard to give back to the community when they can. Senior management takes ownership… Cons: The pay structure (base pay plus incentive) is pretty good if you're in a busy branch, but if you're not, you'll be paid below industry… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great benefits, less than appealing management styles

Bank Teller (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Chase part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits, room for advancement, bonuses are nice. With the… Cons: Management style at my particular location sub par. Service… Advice to Senior Management: Care more for employees, or atleast pretend to. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chase reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chase CEO Jamie Dimon. All reviews posted anonymously by Chase employees.