I have worked in JP Morgan(Client) WSS project for last 6 years from Cognizant Side.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The project was vast and from requirement gathering to delivery I have learned and gathered experience through this project.

Cons

The project was complex and vast in length which some times lead to requirement slip from our side.

The company is already well manager but there applications should be much more user friendly

Other Reviews for Chase

Pushy Incompetent Robot-Like Management

Former Employee - Personal Banker Small Business Specialist  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Personal Banker Small Business Specialist in San Diego, CA

I worked at Chase full-time for more than a year

Pros

The salary as a Personal Banker Small Business Specialist was very good and the benefits were the best I have had so far.

Cons

Management never thinks outside of the box. The morning huddles made me want to shake a baby and the Branch Manager position is a joke. They are paid baby sitters who sit and watch your every move and do not understand making relationships with clientele. I worked in a very affuelent branch with cutomers who held millions in their checking accoutns and my manager wanted me to call them 3Xs a week to sell them something.

When an entire branch complains about a branch manager and how they make everyones lives miserable I would suggested firing that manager.

Great leadership

Current Employee - Relationship Banker  in  Skokie, IL
    Current Employee - Relationship Banker in Skokie, IL

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than a year

Pros

Endless retail opportunities. Solid bonuses. No micromanagement

Cons

politics like and favoritism still is a part of the company

Let your best employees rise and move up in the company

There are newer employer reviews for Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!