Chase
3.1 of 5 2,180 reviews
www.chase.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Solid Workplace

Personal Banker II (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsGreat Benefits, Great 401k plan, Job Security, Numbers are a big part of the job but there is a HUGE focus on customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction. Room for advancement. Paid training and licensing. Industry leader.

ConsSolid place to work. Nothing terrible. Do your job and you will keep your job. Do well at your job and you will get promoted.
A good manager makes all the difference but that is like any large corporation. However, the focus on quality employees and management make a majority of the workforce great to work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't lose focus of customers and employees. After seeing the changes to strive to become a better bank for customers and employees, I hope to see it to continue to improve and keep its positive and realistic attitudes.

Private Wealth Underwriter

Mortgage Underwriter (Current Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I have been working at Chase full-time

Pros: Big company, mobility potential, great benefits, and competative salary Cons: Department has ability to limit your promotions and salary; … Advice to Senior Management: I think upper management should make the salary raises fairer… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

JPMorgan is the best company I have worked for.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Chase as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The managers have an excellent rapport with the agents. You… Cons: The student loan department closed, and eliminated most of our… Advice to Senior Management: Create more opportunities for advancement within the company. Many of us… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chase reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chase CEO Jamie Dimon. All reviews posted anonymously by Chase employees.