There are newer employer reviews for Chase

Great place to work

Current Employee - Mortgage Underwriter in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Mortgage Underwriter in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Chase full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Company treats employees with respect, grants employees autonomy, middle management always willing to roll up sleeves and help with problems

Cons

Company has not followed through with some promises, layoffs constant threat, investigations by federal agencies, dull work environment (I say this not expecting much from a bank).

Don't offer college graduates jobs unless you are telling them the whole truth. It makes your employees lose trust in your company and never take what you say at face value.

2381 Other Employee Reviews for Chase (View Most Recent)

Good Company, have to work hard for promotion

Current Employee - Relationship Banker in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Relationship Banker in Austin, TX

I have been working at Chase full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great skills acquired. Empowered to help customers. Culture of integrity. Assistance in obtaining licenses and needed training. Training is constant and the more you learn the more of a commodity you feel you are. It's nice to have a career and not just a job,

Cons

Antiquated internal systems. Promotion is difficult because the pool is deep. Stand out at all times. Adapt and be counted. Sometimes, dealing with other departments is cumbersome when trying to help complicated client concerns.

Continue to pull back the curtain. Employees rally behind you when you include them in your methodology.

I learned a lot of valuable information as a teller at Chase in all aspects of business.

Former Employee - Teller in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Former Employee - Teller in Thousand Oaks, CA

I worked at Chase part-time (less than an year)

Pros

JPMorgan Chase is a great company to work for. They really teach their employees a variety of skills in multiple different areas of finance, business, accounting, and banking.

Cons

Different managers were more or less flexible with student scheduling for full-time students.

I understand that scheduling is about "business need", but I think if you have a student who is pursuing a degree in business that could be potentially work for your company upon graduation, they should not schedule them when they have previously told you they aren't available (or have class at that time) and it's already been approved.

There are newer employer reviews for Chase