There are newer employer reviews for Chase

WORST JOB EVER

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL

I worked at Chase full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

not many.. your co workers are your only salvation and the only ones who care about you because mgmt and the company does not

Cons

Benefits, Hours, Pay, Management, Training, Stress, the company does not care about you as long as they are making money off their customers unless your a special customer then you get everything you want.. oh and how did chase compensate all the money we credit in late fees and interest they took away bonuses and only a limited amt of ppl get raises each year and even those raises are diddly squat...

Management whats that??? at Chase it is a title and more money... they are in meetings all day so the employees under them are left to fend for themselves. When they are available they are condescending and usually have no clue whats going on. (not all are like this but most) listen to your ccr's they are your front line our jobs are alot harder than yours with less money and not much room for development or advancement. If you want to advance within chase please make sure you know how to kiss a** because as much as they ride you about stats it doesnt matter if your manager likes you you could have the worst stats but you will move forward in the company over someone whos stats are great... they cause you more stress than you deserve... I would never recommend this job to anyone unless you like to be the peoples punching bag bc it doesnt matter who you are as long as you answer the phones what your managers decide is right even if it isnt you get the brunt of ppls bitterness. They preach Fair Lending there is nothing about chase that is fair...

reviews filtered by
  1. Private Wealth Underwriter

Current Employee - Mortgage Underwriter in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Mortgage Underwriter in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Chase full-time

Pros

Big company, mobility potential, great benefits, and competative salary

Cons

Department has ability to limit your promotions and salary; lay offs frequent in retail area

I think upper management should make the salary raises fairer to all employees

2. JPMorgan is the best company I have worked for.

Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Chase as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The managers have an excellent rapport with the agents. You get an opportunity to really make someone happy in this job.

Cons

The student loan department closed, and eliminated most of our jobs.

Create more opportunities for advancement within the company. Many of us enjoy working here, and would like to stay with this company.

There are newer employer reviews for Chase