WORST JOB EVER

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL

I worked at Chase full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

not many.. your co workers are your only salvation and the only ones who care about you because mgmt and the company does not

Cons

Benefits, Hours, Pay, Management, Training, Stress, the company does not care about you as long as they are making money off their customers unless your a special customer then you get everything you want.. oh and how did chase compensate all the money we credit in late fees and interest they took away bonuses and only a limited amt of ppl get raises each year and even those raises are diddly squat...

Advice to Management

Management whats that??? at Chase it is a title and more money... they are in meetings all day so the employees under them are left to fend for themselves. When they are available they are condescending and usually have no clue whats going on. (not all are like this but most) listen to your ccr's they are your front line our jobs are alot harder than yours with less money and not much room for development or advancement. If you want to advance within chase please make sure you know how to kiss a** because as much as they ride you about stats it doesnt matter if your manager likes you you could have the worst stats but you will move forward in the company over someone whos stats are great... they cause you more stress than you deserve... I would never recommend this job to anyone unless you like to be the peoples punching bag bc it doesnt matter who you are as long as you answer the phones what your managers decide is right even if it isnt you get the brunt of ppls bitterness. They preach Fair Lending there is nothing about chase that is fair...

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Pushy Incompetent Robot-Like Management

Former Employee - Personal Banker Small Business Specialist in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Personal Banker Small Business Specialist in San Diego, CA

I worked at Chase full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The salary as a Personal Banker Small Business Specialist was very good and the benefits were the best I have had so far.

Cons

Management never thinks outside of the box. The morning huddles made me want to shake a baby and the Branch Manager position is a joke. They are paid baby sitters who sit and watch your every move and do not understand making relationships with clientele. I worked in a very affuelent branch with cutomers who held millions in their checking accoutns and my manager wanted me to call them 3Xs a week to sell them something.

Advice to Management

When an entire branch complains about a branch manager and how they make everyones lives miserable I would suggested firing that manager.

Disappointing

Former Employee - Financial Advisor in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Financial Advisor in Chicago, IL

I worked at Chase full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Co-workers in branch and peers were great to work with. Flexible hours for my position was a benefit. This is one reason I stayed so long.

Cons

The bottom line quite often was the only concern with management. It was seldom about the employees, and not always about what was best for the customer.