Keep Your Focus and Chase is a Great Fit

Current Employee - Online Technical Support  in  Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Online Technical Support in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Chase full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is so much opportunity to move up in this company. As of October, I have only been with Chase for 6 months and I have already been promoted to an escalations position.

They give you a lot of training and support before cutting you loose on the phones. It is a lot of information, but you HAVE to give yourself time to learn it. Don't give up so easily and sell yourself short.

So many perks! Free Premier Plus acct with free checks! You get fed all the time! Merchant discounts

They are always trying to change things like the scorecard to make things better and fairer to the employees. People want to complain about it being difficult to get a decent score, but all you have to do is be knowledgeable, on time to work, and friendly to customers.

Cons

The managers tend to walk around and socialize with each other. They are never at their desk when you need them to be. This can be frustrating if you have a question or have a customer requesting to speak to a manager.

The pay could be a little bit better. Yes, we are judged on a lot and I think it would be great if we could get compensated a bit more fairly.

They don't really empower you to make certain decisions to improve the customer experience. There is a lot of set procedures you have to follow without any wiggle room.

I love working for Chase. You do a lot to improve the customer and the employee experience. Please allow your telephone bankers to make more executive decisions. This would not only improve the customer experience but your employee experience as well.