There are newer employer reviews for Chase

Customer Care Representative - Tempe, Arizona

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Tempe, AZ
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Chase full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good company within a good industry for your Resume. Good for financial experience.

Cons

Not a lot of room to grow even with a degree. Not ideal communication between Supervisors and their employees.

2328 Other Employee Reviews for Chase (View Most Recent)

ccccccccccahes

Former Employee - Senior Specialist  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Senior Specialist in Columbus, OH

I worked at Chase full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Diversity. Everyone is welcome and accepted. Good pay and benefits. Able to have a network of others to rely on.

Cons

They have their share of "favorites" like anyone else, but in their case, they are they ones who get the best raises, which is unfair to everyone else esp when raises are so small. Also, I have seen my share of time sheet fraud and not everyone is held to the same standard; most would get fired, but not all. Also, their anonymous surveys, well lets just say the better you rate the company on those surveys, the more you get picked for special projects. The last few yrs since J.D. took over have been a bust

Don't play with people, when asked, give a straight up response. Those that have been there a long time don't believe the crap they are told.

Watch your back

Former Employee - Senior Underwriter  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Senior Underwriter in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Chase full-time for more than a year

Pros

Big name, noted and solid brand. I enjoy the marketing logo's and general bank propaganda.

Cons

After touting record year of mortgage originations we were awarded nata, zero, ZILTCH in the form of a bonus. Raises? NO, in-fact they just laid off entire departments. They hire and let go at the drop of a hat. Work for them at your own risk, and they do not spread the wealth.

Take a very small percentage of your 17 billion dollar profit and give your hard working employees a meaningful bonus and make them feel like they are worth something.

There are newer employer reviews for Chase

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!