There are newer employer reviews for Chase

Not Bad, Good starting experience for an entry level position.

Current Employee - Licensed Personal Banker in Rockwall, TX
Current Employee - Licensed Personal Banker in Rockwall, TX

I have been working at Chase full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Lots of room for growth in multiple areas of business. Pension and great benefits.

Cons

Retail environment so working some or most weekends is unavoidable. Salary is not fantastic.

Visit the retail floor more frequently so the disconnect between your front line and upper management is not so great. All in all, not a bad company to work for.

2396 Other Employee Reviews for Chase (View Most Recent)

one of the best in my life , I learnt a lot about the banking industry , dealing with all sort of people.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Columbus, OH

I worked at Chase full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

had an award as the best customer service rep, we having cook out together, we having a meeting for each and every one of us to bring his or her own ideas on how to move the company foward

Cons

The motivation was very low and because that a lot of good people left with all their rich experience . Before there were a lot of motivation and incentives and that made people come out with their best.

motivates employees and seek for their ideas because some of them have good ideas that can help the company

I have work for Chase for two year, from City to Downtown.

Current Employee - Licensed Personal Banker in Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Licensed Personal Banker in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Chase full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They do provide best training and development, this is an easy job depending on location. if you are in the right place, you are be able to earn over 70k even 100k a year.

Cons

Location is everything. To be reality, manager instead of supporting, they tend to be the more pressure over here. You have to learn how to DEAL WITH stress!

To be reality on the branch level, choose the numbers of workers. A low traffic branch should place few banker instead of over hired.

There are newer employer reviews for Chase