Chase

www.chase.com
  www.chase.com
There are newer employer reviews for Chase

been with company 2 years

I have been working at Chase

Pros

pay vacation and benifits are great

Cons

the way they sell themselves and treat you and expect of you but you dont have proper coaching

dfdfd

2438 Other Employee Reviews for Chase (View Most Recent)

Excellent benefits

I worked at Chase

Pros

The benefits are fabulous. Substantially lower insurance rates than other companies, matching 401k contributions after 1 year of service and you become fully vested in a retirement plan after 3 years. Longevity and loyalty are rewarded which is rare these days. Management is overall well trained, meetings were well organized and productive and I felt things were very well run.

My department offered flexible schedules and was accommodating as long as you proved through the quality of your work you deserved those privileges. I left only because I wanted to do something different and the types of jobs offered in my department were limited. I would has loved to find an opportunity elsewhere in the bank and have stayed.

Cons

There were some inconsistencies in work from home privileges that were unfair in my department. In certain ways my department was behind the times and absolutely needed to do more to appeal to younger employees. I felt discriminated against at times for being young despite working hard and asking for nothing special. Just because someone hasn't worked there for 15 years doesn't mean they don't have a lot of things to bring to the table.

Embrace young talent And fresh ideas. Make a greater effort to retain top employees regardless of age.

Great!

Current Employee - Bank Teller in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Bank Teller in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Chase full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've been lucky where I've worked with supportive managers who supports my growth and motivate me to succeed. Chase offers great benefits as well as a pension and 401k.

Cons

Customers don't react well to changes in policies. Most negative feedback derives from customers. No more free checking unless you keep a minimum or have direct deposit.

There are newer employer reviews for Chase