Chase
3.1 of 5 2,180 reviews
www.chase.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

SSA job sucks

Sales and Service Associate (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsLearn a lot about financial products. Stay busy all day. Better pay than teller positions. Experience opening accounts. Better than unemployment.

ConsReviews are subjective. SSA's do not have a objectionable system for performance reviews or for promotion. Lowered incentive pay 4 times in two years without increase in base salary. Basically you're a receptionist.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees should earn more, not less, as they grow with the company. Focus more on customer service. Improve the quality of telephone banking representatives.

Chase Personal Banker Feedback

Personal Banker (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Chase

Pros: Great management and focus on growing organically. They will… Cons: Constantly changing, although unable to tell if it is industry wide or localized. … Advice to Senior Management: Loosen up the compensation plan and allow the hard working bankers to make more. No point… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Financial Advisor

Financial Advisor (Current Employee)
    Bountiful, UT

I have been working at Chase

Pros: Excellent integration program for the FA to work in the bank… Cons: No sales assistant for the FA. Paperwork can be… Advice to Senior Management: My Investment Manager is great. As long as you are profitable and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chase reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chase CEO Jamie Dimon. All reviews posted anonymously by Chase employees.