Chase

www.chase.com
  www.chase.com
There are newer employer reviews for Chase

Working for chase has been rewarding.

Current Employee - Branch Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Branch Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Chase

Pros

Chase offers great bonuses. Competitive base pay. Good advancement opportunities for bankers trying to become managers. Training is awesome. Easily the best I've ever received. Going thru their management training program rivals MBA level knowledge. Good mobility and ability to grow in your position. I love the branding mentality. They have the best branch support system of any bank. You call they pick up in less than 45 seconds and they got the answer to most anything.

Cons

Phenomenal training but some of the former wamu employees didn't get the same training as people hired under chases ownership. A lot of the problems around me stem from former wamu employees. The two banks were a bad culture fit. Some bad customer service on some of their credit cards.

Let California employees do loans in the branches! Get rid of any disgruntled former wamu employees.

2495 Other Employee Reviews for Chase (View Most Recent)

Chase does not care about the customers' loyalty to the company. It only cares about balances and credit worthiness.

I have been working at Chase

Pros

You get to purchase your own chase attire that must be worn at all times. Morning huddles and conference calls are long, boring, and usually leaves the team listless and depressed.

Cons

Doggedly, coach for the behaviors regardless of how relevant and annoying it may be to the customer. Professionalism from retail management, at least at my branch, is below poor.

fairly ok. very sales not finance oriented

Former Employee - Licensed Personal Banker in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Licensed Personal Banker in Dallas, TX

I worked at Chase

Pros

-easy work hours
    -good for sales oriented people
    the inter branch employees are easy to get along with
    -quick learning curve
    -easy money to be made if you can be systematic

Cons

-difficult managers who are very big on micro management.
    -very understaffed at all branches so its tough to take a day off without jumping through hoops.
    -not room for relocation in another department, if you are from personal banking you cant transition into becoming a financial analyst (i worked with a guy who was a banker for 17 years, not because he wanted to, he couldnt find a good place to move)

-flexibility with employees
    -career track for employees for growth

There are newer employer reviews for Chase