Check Point Software
www.checkpoint.com Tel Aviv, Israel 1000 to 5000 Employees

Security Engineer

Security Engineer (Former Employee)
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I worked at Check Point Software full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI've been worked for Check Point almost 3 years. during that period, I feel quite easy to cooperate with colleagues, the whole team is very effective in communication.Pepole are nice and friendly. Management team did good job.

Consusually, there have a lot of work need to do due to limitied human resource. therefore, work and life cannot balance well.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement team should encourage staff take vacation, no matter how busy we are. I advise MGMT team improve staff's compensation and welfare.

Great learning experience with awesome people

Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I have been working at Check Point Software part-time for less than a year

Pros: Fantastic people to work with. Most employees are fun open and friendly. Learn a lot - lectures and… Cons: Some politics exist. Salaries are not very competetive for this line… Advice to Senior Management: Not yet... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great software academy

Team Leader (Current Employee)
Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I have been working at Check Point Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great academy. People are awesome. A lot to learn and develop Cons: Salaries As a large organization, sometimes, processes are real slow. Advice to Senior Management: Improve salaries Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Check Point Software.

Worked for Check Point Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Check Point Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Check Point Software CEO Gil Shwed. All reviews posted anonymously by Check Point Software employees.