Check Point Software Technologies

www.checkpoint.com
  www.checkpoint.com
There are newer employer reviews for Check Point Software Technologies

What an amazing place to make an impact!

Current Employee - Product Marketing in San Carlos, CA
Current Employee - Product Marketing in San Carlos, CA

I have been working at Check Point Software Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There's a lot of camaraderie and support for each other here. People step in to help you out. The work itself is incredibly interesting and constantly changing. So if you like an environment of new and exciting areas to work on, it's great here. The marketing organization is really rejuvenated since we brought on a new CMO. The work environment is great - lots of group outings, always free lunch, breakfasts on Fridays. You also get to work with some of the brightest and smartest people.

Cons

The company has a culture that strives for excellence so you often have to iterate on the work till you get to that level. The HQ is in Israel so sometimes the hour difference calls for early morning or late night calls. It's a very value driven company for any expense which creates many processes when it involves spending with external vendors. If you don't watch it, you are bound to gain the Check Point 10 pounds!

Listen a bit more to the ideas. Be ready to try some things even if you aren't guaranteed that they will work.

178 Other Employee Reviews for Check Point Software Technologies (View Most Recent)

Just started and already have learned so much. I love the work atmoshpehere

Current Employee - Channel Marketing Manager in San Carlos, CA
    Current Employee - Channel Marketing Manager in San Carlos, CA

I have been working at Check Point Software Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

For working here for only three months, I have learned more in my current position than any previous job I've held before. I have the best supervisor and with the addition of the new CMO, the marketing department has really whipped up into shape. The people that work here could not be nicer and it has been an absolute pleasure working for Check Point.

Cons

Food, food and more food. They love to feed you here!

Great Benefits, Good leadership, challenging Culture

I have been working at Check Point Software Technologies full-time

Pros

The foundation for this company is amazing. They are innovative and a solid leader in security. Great benefits

Cons

Yearly true up on compensation/commissions and moving target on sales quotas makes this challenging from a sales perspective. No deal registration is constant recurring gripe from partner community. Marketing efforts are weak for a global company that is a leader in this industry. Pay structure for SE's makes it hard to hire in competitive landscape

Switch to a quarterly bonus model and it may help sales retention. Give to get:Marketing advice. Increase OTE threshold for the right SE talent>it will yield dividends

There are newer employer reviews for Check Point Software Technologies