Check 'n Go

www.checkngo.com

Working at Check n' Go has been a great learning experience.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

ProsMy fellow associates are great, and truly make coming to work everyday fun. They offer great benefits for full-time employees. Not only do they train you but they help you grow as person and teach you valuable skills that could be useful later in life.

ConsMy biggest con would be the customers, they are some of the rudest I have ever encountered in my life and I've been in customer service for over 17 years now. The managers are great but some DDO's see the CSR's as easily replaceable, so If you get on their bad side or they feel you are not doing something correctly instead of working on you with the issue, they will find any little reason to fire you, so use caution and always be on your best when they are around.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Managers at Check n' Go are some of the best. Their bosses are the ones you need to look out for, The District Directors of Operations, my advice to them is to learn to value all levels of associates, we work our butts off just as much as the managers do..sometimes if not more, we don't need to be treated as if we don't exsist.

terrible place to work for

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Check 'n Go

Pros: the hours are like bank hours Cons: long hours of working by yourself with no lunch breaks,forced to break laws in a round about way,poor ddo management. Forced to lie to customers… Advice to Senior Management: you have ruined the lifes of many very good employees and need to start treating your employess like you say… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fired without even a warning or write-up

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Check 'n Go part-time for less than a year

Pros: I enjoyed the customer interaction. I also gained a lot of… Cons: The training is a joke. All your training is done on a computer; reading material and taking tests for two weeks straight. Then… Advice to Senior Management: I think you need to reconsider how your employees are… More
There are newer reviews on Check 'n Go.

Worked for Check 'n Go? Contribute to the Community!