There are newer employer reviews for Check 'n Go

Working at Check n' Go has been a great learning experience.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Check 'n Go

Pros

My fellow associates are great, and truly make coming to work everyday fun. They offer great benefits for full-time employees. Not only do they train you but they help you grow as person and teach you valuable skills that could be useful later in life.

Cons

My biggest con would be the customers, they are some of the rudest I have ever encountered in my life and I've been in customer service for over 17 years now. The managers are great but some DDO's see the CSR's as easily replaceable, so If you get on their bad side or they feel you are not doing something correctly instead of working on you with the issue, they will find any little reason to fire you, so use caution and always be on your best when they are around.

The Managers at Check n' Go are some of the best. Their bosses are the ones you need to look out for, The District Directors of Operations, my advice to them is to learn to value all levels of associates, we work our butts off just as much as the managers do..sometimes if not more, we don't need to be treated as if we don't exsist.

64 Other Employee Reviews for Check 'n Go (View Most Recent)

terrible place to work for

Former Employee - Store Manager
    Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at Check 'n Go

Pros

the hours are like bank hours

Cons

long hours of working by yourself with no lunch breaks,forced to break laws in a round about way,poor ddo management. Forced to lie to customers about services offered. This company after many years of service terminate you for bogus reasons just to get you off the payroll. Esp when you have had no write ups and good yearly reviews. There is no store protection from being robbed or murdered often stores are located in seedy parts of towns to draw the lower income base people.

you have ruined the lifes of many very good employees and need to start treating your employess like you say you do every time there is a incident and not say what a great way you are to your employees

Part time CSR

I worked at Check 'n Go

Pros

Easy job to learn and if you have any questions or have a problem you can call another store or even use the intranet forum and chat with other store employees for help.

Cons

Not many oppertunities for advancement. Not very many hours to work depending on what location you work at. Pay not really worth the stress on busy days.

There are newer employer reviews for Check 'n Go

Worked for Check 'n Go? Contribute to the Community!