There are newer employer reviews for Check 'n Go

So for so good

I have been working at Check 'n Go

Pros

no physical work Time goes by quickly always something to do nice work atmosphere co workers are great

Cons

you work more hours than you are lead to believe on thier web site and during the interview. you must like to call and talk to people. metrics are something you have no control of

set metrics that managers can have control

63 Other Employee Reviews for Check 'n Go (View Most Recent)

Worst company I have ever worked for!!! RUN RUN RUN!!!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Check 'n Go full-time for more than a year

Pros

None. Well I did meet some great people (customers) that I hope to stay in touch with, but other than that, NONE!!!

Cons

Very unsafe. I was robbed at gunpoint and then was almost fired for getting robbed!!! Upper management don't want to spend the money to get more employees or some kind of safety measures in place.
    If you are not a store manager or above, you don't even exist at Check n Go!!! And you can forget about moving up to a manager position if you were not hired in as one. They would rather hire people that don't know anything about Check n Go than promote someone who has worked for the company and knows about the company!!! I was passed over for several management positions and the DDO is a liar who hired all of his former employees from the company he came from! And guess what, all were hired in as managers!!!! Its ridiculous! Just because you have experience in the industry doesn't mean you know everything about Check n Go!!! And the worst part is that I truly liked the "job" and was a loyal and dedicated employee..I work hard for this company and now I am being treated unfairly because I blew the whistle on my manager who just so happens to be a close friend of my DDO. There is so much illegal and shady stuff going down at not only the store Im at but within the district its unbelievable!!! I can't wait to get away from Check n Go, the sooner the better!!
    My advice is don't work here unless you are hired in as a manager, otherwise noone will even know that you are there....

Realize that the CSRs are the face of your company and give them the recognition that they deserve. Also, what looks good on the surface usually stinks underneath!!! Look into to the people you have in "charge"!

Safety .....; Whats that?

Former Employee - Store Manager
    Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at Check 'n Go full-time for more than a year

Pros

OK pay, Hours aren't bad.

Cons

Unsafe working conditions. Not very professional

Bullet proof glass

There are newer employer reviews for Check 'n Go

Worked for Check 'n Go? Contribute to the Community!