Check 'n Go

www.checkngo.com

Easy Job but horrible company to work for!

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)

ProsThe work schedule was great for me. A CSR for my location was only allowed to work 20hrs/week. So I only worked 3-4 days a week. I had a great manager that alternated working every other Saturday with me. The job it self is very easy!

ConsWorst company I have EVER worked for! Upper management is so unappreciative of any good you do. All they care about is the numbers. My manager was great but that is about it. There is a high turn over rate at this company so if other locations near you need you to fill in at their store they NEVER hesitated to ask. For a couple month span on my every day off, my mgr was calling to ask if I could come in to work at another store. Upper mgmt was always changing so nothing was constant. I also hated ripping people off! That is the nature of the job though. You have to get the customer to take out highest amt approved even if you know they cannot afford it. I also didn't feel very safe working here after dark. Some customers were very nice but some can get a little out of hand and most of the time you are the only employee working. The only time you work with your manager is mostly on Fridays, the 1st of the month and 3rd of the month. It was the easiest job I have ever had with great hours but the cons definitely out way the good for me.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart appreciating your employees in the stores! When an employee quits or is let go, get a new hire in there asap! It is extremely stressful and a huge pain for other stores to have to fill in on their days off!

So for so good

I have been working at Check 'n Go

Pros: no physical work Time goes by quickly always something… Cons: you work more hours than you are lead to believe on thier web site and during the… Advice to Senior Management: set metrics that managers can have control More

Worst company I have ever worked for!!! RUN RUN RUN!!!!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Check 'n Go full-time for more than a year

Pros: None. Well I did meet some great people (customers) that I… Cons: Very unsafe. I was robbed at gunpoint and then was almost fired for getting robbed!!! Upper management don't want to spend the money to get… Advice to Senior Management: Realize that the CSRs are the face of your company and give them the recognition that they deserve.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Check 'n Go.

Worked for Check 'n Go? Contribute to the Community!