CheckFree
www.checkfreecorp.com Norcross, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The first year there was good but then came Fiserv

Senior QA Analyst (Former Employee)
Norcross, GA

I worked at CheckFree full-time for more than a year

ProsReduced breakfast and lunches. Activity center with pool tables, employee lounge, basketball court and Racquetball. Employee appreciation days. Everyone was friendly. Telecommute options. 401k match. Flexible schedules.

ConsHad to endure surviving three rounds of layoffs when the outsourcing began. Anywhere from two the three jobs will be given to you but you will get a average to below average review because you did not go above and beyond at either one. Kind of hard to do when you are spread thin. No annual pay raises were given. Health insurance costs rose dramatically. Did not see many opportunities for growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementOutsourcing is not always practical. Give employees that are busting it performing multiple jobs something every year.

collections

Collections (Former Employee)
Dublin, OH

I worked at CheckFree full-time

Pros: People were great in the group. late shift pay difference. Took… Cons: Not being able to say who you truly work for. Got old stating your bill… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Stagnant, better pay elsewhere

Account Executive (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I worked at CheckFree

Pros: Freedom and a relaxed corporate culture Cons: Not enough territory or leads to make quota Advice to Senior Management: Need more lead generation. Reps do not have enough opportunities in most territories. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CheckFree.

Worked for CheckFree? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CheckFree reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CheckFree CEO Donald F. Dillon. All reviews posted anonymously by CheckFree employees.