Checkpoint Systems
www.checkpointsystems.com Thorofare, NJ 5000+ Employees

Same old same

Chanhassen, MN

ProsMy management team was very good at distributing information, getting us time off when needed, they stayed out of your business as long as you were meeting deadlines and being productive. Benefit package was pretty good, but my experience is in company's with less than 50 people.

ConsSame old work day after day, nothing really new and exciting. It is a grind, the company is always talking about how poorly we were doing in the market and makes you worry about if you are going to have your job. My management reassured our department was safe, but still makes you worry.

Advice to Senior ManagementA more social environment would be pleasant. 6'-0" cube walls prevent any social interaction and make the days go on forever, I can go a entire day without talking to a single person face to face. More of a team concept would be nice as well.

Things need to change

Thorofare, NJ

I have been working at Checkpoint Systems

Pros: Great product to stand behind and very interesting industry Cons: MBO bonus structure is ridiculous. You are given additional job responsibilities (that are not even manageable) disguised as MBO's in which the payout is based… Advice to Senior Management: Re-evaluate the position that is currently taken. We reduced the work force by 20%, spent enormous dollars on a system that was not set up… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Salary did not appear on the bell curve

Engineer (Former Employee)
    Thorofare, NJ

I worked at Checkpoint Systems

Pros: - It is nice to see the things that you work on… Cons: - Salary didnt appear on the bell curve which I thought was a statistical impossibility - Hired for X, had my doing Y. Y was… Advice to Senior Management: Was not there for too long when Mr. van der Merwe was the CEO of Checkpoint… More
There are newer reviews on Checkpoint Systems.

Worked for Checkpoint Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Checkpoint Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Checkpoint Systems CEO George Babich, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Checkpoint Systems employees.