Cheesecake Factory
www.thecheesecakefactory.com Agoura Hills, CA 5000+ Employees

Best large restaurant company to work as a server.

Food Server (Current Employee)
Schaumburg, IL

ProsStrong training program that really spends the time to help new servers learn the menu and the standards of service. Expectations for standards are well-defined, including language to use and steps of service. The company also creates a strong sense of community with company-wide communications, volunteer programs and opportunities to transfer or change position. The company is well-organized, has quality products, maintains strong marketing, and continues to grow.

ConsI wish the benefits package for hourly staff was better, but those are losing ground in many companies, and that's all in a state of change, anyway.

Know your job and worth.

Food Server (Former Employee)
    Sherman Oaks, CA

I worked at Cheesecake Factory part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: From a server/trainer perspective: If you know all aspects of your job, e.g. better than a general description for… Cons: Sometimes you need to be on a manager's short list… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Dream Job

Food Server (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Cheesecake Factory full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible work schedule, amazing menu, rigorous training and development program,… Cons: Getting fat. Sometimes the guests are scamming for free meals/… Advice to Senior Management: The best part of coming to work is knowing I'm supported by a fantastic team of managers and staff. There should be a way… More
There are newer reviews on Cheesecake Factory.

Worked for Cheesecake Factory? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cheesecake Factory reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cheesecake Factory CEO David Overton. All reviews posted anonymously by Cheesecake Factory employees.