Cheesecake Factory

www.thecheesecakefactory.com
  www.thecheesecakefactory.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cheesecake Factory

Good for a restaurant job

Current Employee - Hostess/Front Desk in Columbia, MD
Current Employee - Hostess/Front Desk in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Cheesecake Factory part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fast paced so this is a great place to work if you get bored easily and like stimulation. Fun environment most of the time. Great pay in comparison to most other restaurants.

Cons

Can be stressful, customers can be needy or really difficult, but that is all with most restaurants. Your experience will also greatly vary based on the managers you are working closely with.

461 Other Employee Reviews for Cheesecake Factory (View Most Recent)

Best large restaurant company to work as a server.

Current Employee - Food Server in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Food Server in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Cheesecake Factory part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Strong training program that really spends the time to help new servers learn the menu and the standards of service. Expectations for standards are well-defined, including language to use and steps of service. The company also creates a strong sense of community with company-wide communications, volunteer programs and opportunities to transfer or change position. The company is well-organized, has quality products, maintains strong marketing, and continues to grow.

Cons

I wish the benefits package for hourly staff was better, but those are losing ground in many companies, and that's all in a state of change, anyway.

The Cheesecake Factory- Server

Current Employee - Server in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Server in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Cheesecake Factory part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is one of the best jobs you can have waiting tables. On average I make $20 per hour. For me they have been flexible with my schedule and it has been a great job to have while I am putting myself through college.

Cons

When your store has changed general managers 3 times in the last 3 years you know that something is up. In my opinion all of the managers have had excellent qualities. I believe that this is just the nature of the corporate world.

Listen to what your employees are saying and if you treat them with respect and show them consideration they will do the same for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Cheesecake Factory