Cheesecake Factory
www.thecheesecakefactory.com Agoura Hills, CA 5000+ Employees

When it comes to working in a restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory is as good as it gets!

Server/DT (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsGreat company to work for in the hospitality/food service industry. The Cheesecake Factory allows students to make plenty of money with a flexible schedule, supplies it's employees with health care, and allows experienced employees to move from restaurant to restaurant via transfers. I personally worked at five locations including San Diego, Hawaii, and Boston. If restaurant management is something you are interested in, The Cheesecake Factory compensates their managers very well, encourage growth, and reward good and loyal managers who deserve rewards.

ConsIt is what it is. If you are looking for a job that leaves you fulfilled and prosperous, being a server at any restaurant is not going to cut it. Also, like any restaurant, favoritism does exist. But if you are a good employee and do the right thing/work hard/go above and beyond, you will be one of the favored ones.

Advice to Senior ManagementSeniority should be rewarded more. At most locations Sundays are mandatory, after working there for five or six years you should not have to work on sundays.

Best corporate company culture!!

Director (Current Employee)
    Calabasas, CA

I have been working at Cheesecake Factory full-time for more than a year

Pros: GREAT people, singular focus on quality & delivering a GREAT… Cons: Food services margins = food services pay/benefits. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Rewardingly stressful

Baker (Current Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Cheesecake Factory part-time for less than a year

Pros: Co-workers are AMAZING, the food is really good, sampling the new food before… Cons: the management isnt always the best, the hours can be tough[getting out… Advice to Senior Management: get it together guys...get it together. all of the employees are like a little family but management can be...less… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cheesecake Factory.

Worked for Cheesecake Factory? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cheesecake Factory reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cheesecake Factory CEO David Overton. All reviews posted anonymously by Cheesecake Factory employees.