Cheesecake Factory
www.thecheesecakefactory.com Agoura Hills, CA 5000+ Employees

. . . so Cheesecake!

Vice President OE (Current Employee)
Calabasas, CA

I have been working at Cheesecake Factory full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat food, great people, great atmosphere. People care about the guest, the staff, the food and the beautiful restaurant. Fun place to work and be proud of! We like to say our staff and managers are ". . . so Cheesecake" as a way to say they are so wonderful.

ConsIt's a busy place with a huge menu. So time goes by fast but there is much to do. Having lots of hands and help from others to learn so much is what makes it viable.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue doing what you do to support the amazing staff.

all you can eat cheesecakes

QA Lab Technician (Former Employee)
Calabasas, CA

I worked at Cheesecake Factory full-time for less than a year

Pros: -cool to say you worked at the headquarters and not the restaurant -get to see the line production of cheesecakes and test them… Cons: -you HAVE to speak spanish -long hours because they wouldnt… More

Easy to be taken advantage of

Server (Former Employee)
Glendale, CA

I worked at Cheesecake Factory part-time for more than a year

Pros: Hiring for front of house is reasonably selective which results in a solid… Cons: Unpleasant clientele is more than willing to take advantage of the policy to offer free meals for any sort of complaint. Example:… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cheesecake Factory.

Worked for Cheesecake Factory? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cheesecake Factory reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cheesecake Factory CEO David Overton. All reviews posted anonymously by Cheesecake Factory employees.