Cheesecake Factory
www.thecheesecakefactory.com Agoura Hills, CA 5000+ Employees

Hard work, but great rewards

Manager (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

I worked at Cheesecake Factory full-time for more than 5 years

ProsI had started as a server and moved quickly to a management role. The managers saw the potential in me and became great mentors and invested their time in my development. The training is fantastic at every level. The company is VERY focused on the details. Being great isn't good enough- they strive for perfection.

ConsI don't think you could be successful if you weren't 100% dedicated to the company and the mission. It takes hard work and dedication, and if you don't have the buy-in it would probably be intolerable.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't compromise on what you do or strive to do.

Hard work good tips

Busser (Former Employee)
Bellevue, WA

I worked at Cheesecake Factory part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great tips at the Bellevue WA location Cons: I was a busser, and the work was tiring, the… Advice to Senior Management: raise starting salary More

Just another micromanaged pawn.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Durham, NC

I worked at Cheesecake Factory part-time

Pros: I occasionally got free food when working a double. Cons: They micromanage everything. Be prepared to adjust your personality… Advice to Senior Management: Be respectful of your employees. Also, don't talk about… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cheesecake Factory.

Worked for Cheesecake Factory? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cheesecake Factory reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cheesecake Factory CEO David Overton. All reviews posted anonymously by Cheesecake Factory employees.