Cheesecake Factory

www.thecheesecakefactory.com

Fast Paced, Always busy

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Murray, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Pros

it;s always busy they have great product, and the environment is fun and friendly

Cons

most guests dont realize we make 2.13$ an hour, so at times its frustrating because tip out is based off of sales not tips and its a higher percentage than any other company ive worked for. if a guest walkes out on their bill, or only pay partial, its an automatice 3 day suspension no questions asked,,, it doesnt matter what happened the server is at fault

lighten up when corporate rolls in, we dont need you jumping down our throats because upper management walks in the door. 48 hours and theyll fly back out but we're still here

Other reviews for Cheesecake Factory

Hard work, but great rewards

Former Employee - Manager  in  San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in San Jose, CA

Pros

I had started as a server and moved quickly to a management role. The managers saw the potential in me and became great mentors and invested their time in my development. The training is fantastic at every level. The company is VERY focused on the details. Being great isn't good enough- they strive for perfection.

Cons

I don't think you could be successful if you weren't 100% dedicated to the company and the mission. It takes hard work and dedication, and if you don't have the buy-in it would probably be intolerable.

Don't compromise on what you do or strive to do.

It all evens out as a server.

Former Employee - Server  in  Wayne, NJ
    Former Employee - Server in Wayne, NJ

Pros

When this establishment is busy, you can do extremely well; but when it is not, obviously it shifts in the other direction. The guests go both ways as well, but more often than not, you have great people dining here.

Cons

You don't get free food. You aren't provided breaks. And, depending on management, you can be stuck in a shift and unable to go home when it's not busy.

There are newer employer reviews for Cheesecake Factory.

Worked for Cheesecake Factory? Contribute to the Community!