Cheesecake Factory
www.thecheesecakefactory.com Agoura Hills, CA 5000+ Employees

Overworked

Server (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Cheesecake Factory full-time for more than a year

ProsThey offer healthcare, and the people I worked with were (mostly) awesome. And, of course, food reviews where you try different foods are fun. Supposedly lots of opportunities to move up in the company.

ConsMy locations was VERY understaffed, so we were worked very hard at times with little sympathy for management. The tips are sometimes good, but you do get a lot of kids and others who will tip you crap. If you don't like a corporate environment, this isn't for you (lots of cutesy sayings, new menu rollout meeting, etc.)

Very fun working environment and people from all sorts of backgrounds!

Baker (Former Employee)

I worked at Cheesecake Factory part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great pay and flexible hours! Cons: Very busy, you need to be able to work well… Advice to Senior Management: Great management! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fast Paced, Always busy

Murray, UT

I have been working at Cheesecake Factory full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: it;s always busy they have great product, and the environment… Cons: most guests dont realize we make 2.13$ an hour, so at times its frustrating because tip out is based off of sales not tips and… Advice to Senior Management: lighten up when corporate rolls in, we dont need you jumping down our throats because upper… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cheesecake Factory.

Worked for Cheesecake Factory? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cheesecake Factory reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cheesecake Factory CEO David Overton. All reviews posted anonymously by Cheesecake Factory employees.