Cheesecake Factory
www.thecheesecakefactory.com Agoura Hills, CA 5000+ Employees

Team Cheesecake

Server (Current Employee)

ProsI am so glad I got hired here! All of the employees are so kind and helpful, they'll give new people tips on how to do well and get a rhythm of how the restaurant works. Management works with you and basically treat you like an equal to them. I really like the fact that they give you a week long in-class training course, because it sure helps you out when you actually get on the floor and start working!

ConsWell, the restaurant is HUGE, so it takes some time to learn where every item you'll need for side-work is. And when you start off you get pretty small sections, so you won't be making good money at first. Oh yeah, and they also ask you to sign away your breaks, it's optional but encouraged.

Crazy! Managers just worry about making money

Waiter (Former Employee)
    Burlington, MA

I worked at Cheesecake Factory part-time for less than a year

Pros: can earn good money at times Cons: managers not flexitble. Just worry about making money Advice to Senior Management: Listen to employees. Be more flexible. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good and bad, like most places

(Former Employee)

I worked at Cheesecake Factory full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: great training, decent pay, great health insurance Cons: still a few bad apples that get away with poor… Advice to Senior Management: check into your HR complaints- some keep disappearing. Its amazing to to me that managers can get away with the things they do, yes… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cheesecake Factory.

Worked for Cheesecake Factory? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cheesecake Factory reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cheesecake Factory CEO David Overton. All reviews posted anonymously by Cheesecake Factory employees.