Chef Works

www.chefwork.com

They do the opposite of what you'd think in most situations

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Poway, CA

ProsFlexible schedule and decent benefits

ConsThey don't treat people equally. If you are on the 'friends & family plan', you'll be fine. They don't enforce policies. They grow 20-30% most years, but don't hire staff to accomodate the growth, so it's a big disorganized, insanely busy place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart enforcing policies on the people who don't follow them. Be honest and do what's RIGHT, not what will make you look good to other people.

A company the glorifies stress and condemns initiative.

Customer Service (Former Employee) Sydney (Australia)

I worked at Chef Works full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good for someone right out of university with little to no work experience.… Cons: This is not a good company for someone who can self manage and is forward thinking. The job is sold as customer service, but it… Advice to Senior Management: Create a management plan that encourages creativity and taking initiative… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

client service II

I have been working at Chef Works

Pros: good hours not to bad of benifits Cons: bad pay, to much drama Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Chef Works.

Worked for Chef Works? Contribute to the Community!