Chefs’ Warehouse
www.chefswarehouse.com Ridgefield, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

It has potential because of great products

Driver/Trainer (Former Employee)
Bronx, NY

ProsHome every night; amazing product line, meet interesting clients who are passionate about what they are doing

ConsWork environment was unrefined, but there were efforts to turn it into a pro outfit; the job is less about driving trucks and more about getting boxes off the truck, hence difficult to provide real customer service or enjoy driving.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee drivers as a valued part of the team by better recruitment and pay. You get what you hire and pay for. Figure better routing. Hold clients accountable without throwing driver under the bus so they don't feel sold-out.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

A Terrible Soul Sucking Place to Work

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Bronx, NY

I have been working at Chefs’ Warehouse full-time for more than a year

Pros: It's a job and a paycheck, a sad one at that. There used to be a work from… Cons: How much time do you have? Awful management, they just slashed everyone's pay and acted like they were doing us a favor… Advice to Senior Management: If trying to bully, intimidate and incite fear into your subordinates… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sales

Sales (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Chefs’ Warehouse full-time for more than a year

Pros: Opportunity to expand your knowledge of products. Decent salary… Cons: Great company if you like to "party" with one of the brothers that owns the business. I said "party" but I think you get… Advice to Senior Management: Bring in some real Executives to run the company and send the "fraternity boys" away… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Chefs’ Warehouse.

Worked for Chefs’ Warehouse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chefs’ Warehouse reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chefs’ Warehouse CEO Christopher Pappas. All reviews posted anonymously by Chefs’ Warehouse employees.