Chefs’ Warehouse

www.chefswarehouse.com
  www.chefswarehouse.com
There are newer employer reviews for Chefs’ Warehouse

It has potential because of great products

Former Employee - Driver/Trainer in Bronx, NY
Former Employee - Driver/Trainer in Bronx, NY

I worked at Chefs’ Warehouse full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Home every night; amazing product line, meet interesting clients who are passionate about what they are doing

Cons

Work environment was unrefined, but there were efforts to turn it into a pro outfit; the job is less about driving trucks and more about getting boxes off the truck, hence difficult to provide real customer service or enjoy driving.

See drivers as a valued part of the team by better recruitment and pay. You get what you hire and pay for. Figure better routing. Hold clients accountable without throwing driver under the bus so they don't feel sold-out.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Chefs’ Warehouse (View Most Recent)

A Terrible Soul Sucking Place to Work

Current Employee - Account Executive in Bronx, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Bronx, NY

I have been working at Chefs’ Warehouse full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It's a job and a paycheck, a sad one at that. There used to be a work from home or in the field option however that has given way to mandatory office hours. For outside sales...

Cons

How much time do you have? Awful management, they just slashed everyone's pay and acted like they were doing us a favor by giving us a job. So many useless high paid execs, no inside support, totally rude and ignorant people heading every dept,

If trying to bully, intimidate and incite fear into your subordinates is part of your job duties, you're all doing a wonderful job.

Sales

Former Employee - Sales in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I worked at Chefs’ Warehouse full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Opportunity to expand your knowledge of products. Decent salary for as long as they keep you around-see notes below.

Cons

Great company if you like to "party" with one of the brothers that owns the business. I said "party" but I think you get my drift right? If you are professional and you do your job with care, you will be sent away. They don't like anybody that speaks the truth.

Bring in some real Executives to run the company and send the "fraternity boys" away to do what they do which is basically spend money and name drop at fancy hotels.

There are newer employer reviews for Chefs’ Warehouse