Chegg

www.chegg.com
  www.chegg.com
There are newer employer reviews for Chegg

Wonderful work environment to grow as a professional and experience business development

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Operations Manager in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Chegg

Pros

Chegg has a very open work environment and there are a lot of great opportunities for advancement and experience. Everyone working at Chegg is interesting and fun to be around. There is a great work culture and community. Monthly meetings keep you involved in what's happening with the company.

Cons

Slowly running out of space to fit everyone.

Keep up the great work!

90 Other Employee Reviews for Chegg (View Most Recent)

Chegg has a very distinct mission and moves toward its goals in a fun,focused, and exciting manner.

Current Employee - Design Intern in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Design Intern in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Chegg

Pros

Chegg's employees are comprised of a very diverse group of people. No matter where you are there is always something for you to learn from someone. The knowledge surrounding you is virtually endless. On top of that the management team is stacked and very understanding of peoples' personal lives. They motivate their employees to get their jobs done while having fun doing them. In all Chegg is a great experience

Cons

Chegg always promotes new ideas. However in doing so, I feel that the company, at times, is trying to accomplish too much at once. Though I believe these ideas are great in the long run I feel the companies focus should be slightly narrowed.

Promote more intra-company communication. The environment is amazing and work gets done at a fantastic rate. However at times I notice groups, which are working together, are not always on the same page.

Fast paced, fun, interesting, innovated place to work that I am excited to live out my career with.

Current Employee - Finance in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Finance in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Chegg

Pros

Chegg is a fast pace, fun start up with a great reason for existing. It's filled with incredibly intelligent and innovative people. Every day is a new day and every project is about moving forward and innovation. The great part of a start up is that you are not just coming to work for the same day to day tasks. Each person has variable skills whether they know it or not and Chegg more than allows you to add your input to the various projects. This company is the perfect fit for a get-bored-easily-multi-tasker team player!

Cons

Because the company is moving so fast and projects are popping up all the time, the communiation between groups and the respect for how one flow affects another department is just plain lacking. Often, some spark has initiated in a different department and all of a sudden, months later, someone asks, "should we tell the engineers to track it so accounting can bill it?" However, Chegg has realized this and is working on it...

The biggest complaint I hear, and the one that I have, is the communication between departments. Its getting better as lots as been done although more can be done such as a well maintained intranet to include company information and updated policies and procedures.

There are newer employer reviews for Chegg