Chegg

www.chegg.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Chegg

Best Place to work so far!

Current Employee - Revenue Manager in Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Revenue Manager in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Chegg full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The team is all about using technology to enhance system reporting. Minimize manual labor. We get free lunch and this has been by far the most stress free environment in my career. People here are awesome.

Cons

We can use more cross departmental communication. Sometimes i feel the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing and this causes delays and confusion.

Keep up the good work.

91 Other Employee Reviews for Chegg (View Most Recent)

As an author i am responsible for typing the solutions and work on my own time

Current Contractor - Content Author in Irvine, CA
    Current Contractor - Content Author in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Chegg as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

You get to manage your own time and work when you are available. They have two week deadlines, which is ample time to complete assignments

Cons

You don't get to have multiple books to work on which would make a steady income. So this can only be a part time job

You should allow content authors to handle multiple books at a time if they are capable.

Great mission, great leadership, friendly people

I have been working at Chegg full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Everyone's super passionate about what we do for students. While people are busy, they're friendly, supportive and always willing to help. Our senior leaders "dream big" and always ask "is it big enough to matter?" before we pursue a project. We have a great work environment that's like a college - bleachers in the cafeteria, the occasional bunkbed, college sports team pennants. I really love working here.

Cons

We're going through growing pains. Because we've added lines of businesses from acquisitions, teams are still learning to effectively communicate and work cross-functionally but I'm confident we'll be tons better a year from now.

There are newer employer reviews for Chegg