Chegg

www.chegg.com

Great Place to Work

Senior Data Engineer (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsGreat place to work, Worked in the Data Engineering team. Great team culture. Open to new ideas. Great support. Great Inclusion. Overall great vision for the company future.
Good culture and company has bright future. Free lunch and lot of fun activities. Very flexible and accommodating.

ConsAs any other fast growing pains. I think company must focus on that as well. The company is focussed on student services which is good for the over all education.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers are doing great, they need more training to do their job much better. This is not specific to any person. This is purely my observation. I think the top team is working on this. Otherwise I think any fast growing company which faces fast paced issues. I am hoping things will get better.

Good side-job writing solutions

Solutions Author (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Chegg as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: - Good pay per solution (I got about $5 per basic algebra solution) -… Cons: - Some mis-communications with manager - Payment is once per month - If your solutions don't clear Quality Assurance by a certain date (note: Chegg was good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Opportunity is here to help shape the future of Chegg

I have been working at Chegg full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people are super smart and really open to helping one another out. This is a very productive team and people work hard, but there… Cons: There has been a ton of change these past couple years from acquisitions and organic growth which was challenging and there seemed to have been… Advice to Senior Management: Talk and listen to employees and understand where they want to go with their careers; help make that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Chegg.

Worked for Chegg? Contribute to the Community!