Chegg

www.chegg.com
  www.chegg.com
There are newer employer reviews for Chegg

Experience at chegg

I have been working at Chegg

Pros

It is a very flexible company to work with, you can work from home and get paid!

Cons

They should increase their salary rate.

90 Other Employee Reviews for Chegg (View Most Recent)

Very happy with my new position at Chegg!

I have been working at Chegg full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great combination of internet and physical businesses, with very clear mission and strong growth opportunities. Amazing line-up of leadership talent, with execs from many of the most successful Silicon Valley firms. Superb benefits, great culture. Bright people, great benefits, strong vision and mission, Chegg for Good creates a mechanism for doing good in the community and around the world. Very clear focus on the student, no lack of clarity about whom we serve. Many of the qualities of an internet start-up, but very well funded with a strong balance sheet and lots of investor support.

Cons

Still grappling with the start-up issues, processes (HR, Finance) still a little in flux or needing more definition.

Keep it up!!

Great Place to Work

Former Employee - Senior Data Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Data Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Chegg full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great place to work, Worked in the Data Engineering team. Great team culture. Open to new ideas. Great support. Great Inclusion. Overall great vision for the company future.
    Good culture and company has bright future. Free lunch and lot of fun activities. Very flexible and accommodating.

Cons

As any other fast growing pains. I think company must focus on that as well. The company is focussed on student services which is good for the over all education.

Managers are doing great, they need more training to do their job much better. This is not specific to any person. This is purely my observation. I think the top team is working on this. Otherwise I think any fast growing company which faces fast paced issues. I am hoping things will get better.

There are newer employer reviews for Chegg