There are newer employer reviews for Chegg

Best Internship Ever!!!

Current Employee - Intern  in  Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Intern in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Chegg as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Where to begin? Let's start at the beginning--I met a company rep (turned out to be the intern program manager) at a career fair. She was very approachable and knowledgeable about the company, the internship, and what I'd be doing that summer. I gave her my resume and left feeling good, but knew like most students, I'd never get a call back. I'm glad I was wrong, she called me back 1-2 weeks later, we had a phone interview, then a second with my future manager, and then was offered a PAID internship. I was so happy, but a little nervous at the idea of working all summer long. Good thing my team and my manager were so supportive and fun it didn't feel like working. The intern program manager met me on my first day, and we had a meeting with a bunch of other interns (phew! I wasn't the only intern!) and then she organized intern events all summer long. We went to SF, a Giants game, and the IT/Computer History museum, so awesome! But that wasn't all--we even got to meet each executive and they spoke to us about their college years, careers and even answered our questions. The awesome CEO even arranged MC Hammer and Ashton Kutcher to meet us. My internship final came near the end when I was asked to present what I did that summer...to the whole company!! I was so nervous. But my manager, some people on my team and the intern program manager coached me and we ran through practice sessions together. All and all an amazing summer :)

Cons

Hard to say, great culture, good perks (pay, gym, free lunch, lots of snacks, ping pong and other games) so I can't complain about any of that. I wasn't offered a full time job yet.........but there's still time!!!

78 Other Employee Reviews for Chegg (View Most Recent)

Love this place!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Chegg for more than a year

Pros

The mission of the company is what gets me out of bed in the morning. These folks are serious about improving education and making students lives better. So I really enjoy working for a company doing something I believe in. The guest speakers that come in are phenomenal. Hard working yet still really good work/ life balance in a positive, fun environment with lots of perqs.

Cons

No company is perfect but the positive far outweighs any negative.

Great company and mission

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Chegg full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company mission and vision is loud and clear at Chegg. The company culture is amazing with guest speakers, team building events and awesome perks. For a company of Chegg's size, I'm amazed by the management's transparency.

Cons

I honestly don't have any right now.

There are newer employer reviews for Chegg

Worked for Chegg? Contribute to the Community!