Chegg

www.chegg.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Chegg

Passionate people and a great mission and value!

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Santa Clara, CA
Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Chegg as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits and amazing group of people. Everyone is passionate and really cares about the mission of Chegg which makes it easier to be at work. They really value interns especially since we are they're target market. We get to work on actual projects and across teams. I have learnt so much throughout my time here and I really love the culture of this company. As an intern we got to do a lot of things this summer - intern events in the city to meeting all the executives in the company to Chegg chats (got to hear from MC Hammar, Jeff Weiner and more to come..). People in the company work hard and strive to be amongst the best when to comes to students and education.
The CEO of the company is like no other. He is always talking to people around the office especially the interns to find out how to make the product better and reach the goal he has set. He has a lot of insights into the industry and is always ready to talk.

Cons

It's hard to say! But, sometimes I wish things would move a bit faster.

91 Other Employee Reviews for Chegg (View Most Recent)

Great company and mission

Current Employee - Marketing in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Chegg full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company mission and vision is loud and clear at Chegg. The company culture is amazing with guest speakers, team building events and awesome perks. For a company of Chegg's size, I'm amazed by the management's transparency.

Cons

I honestly don't have any right now.

Good experience

I have been working at Chegg full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Everyone here is smart, hard-working, and excited about Chegg's mission.

Cons

Sometimes there is miscommunication between groups, and few too many meetings are planned to get things done. Each project requires a lot of sign offs, approvals, and discussions, but that's to be expected with a public company.

There are newer employer reviews for Chegg