There are newer employer reviews for Chemic Engineers

good for those having jobs

Current Employee - Chemical Engineering Job in Lahore (Pakistan)
Current Employee - Chemical Engineering Job in Lahore (Pakistan)

I have been working at Chemic Engineers full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

have done chemical engineering by my interst

Cons

workers are given more importance than engineers

reviews filtered by
  1. It was quite awesome!

Current Employee - Trainee Engineer in Lahore (Pakistan)
    Current Employee - Trainee Engineer in Lahore (Pakistan)

I have been working at Chemic Engineers

Pros

Chemical Engineering is one of the core engineering in the world, especially in Pakistan. So, working as a chemical engineer I can truly and completely fulfill energy requirements of this country and earn money for that.

Cons

The main issue that strikes into my mind when I think of choosing a job as a chemical engineer is the Energy Crises going on and on in my country. The Industries are being shutdown so it is quite hard to find a job.

Advice to Management

Now many universities of Pakistan are producing Chemical Engineers every year. But on the other side some good industries of Pakistan are either being shifted to the other countries or shutdown, so where would the fresh engineers go? So, management should take radical steps to fulfill their energy requirements themselves.At least don't rely on the Government further. Thank you!

2. Not a number here

I have been working at Chemic Engineers full-time

Pros

This place is full of people who really care about taking care of clients. In the past there has been divisions between working groups but new management has seemed to impact that in a positive way. The work has a lot of variety and you will not be "pigeon-holed" into doing the same thing day in and day out. Some would consider the location a plus-being almost in the middle of nowhere- no traffic and close to Galveston.

Cons

Work load is very cyclical. May be nothing for a few weeks and then all of a sudden slammed and working 60-70 hour weeks.
    No official training program, although many have moved up through the ranks while working on the job.
    Location-away from the City might not be appealing to some.

There are newer employer reviews for Chemic Engineers