There are newer employer reviews for Chenega Corporation

Chenega is a great place to work!

I have been working at Chenega Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The teamwork is amazing, even across 6 time zones. There's always something new to learn in the government contracting environment. Excellent guidance from superiors. Generous time off and some jobs can work offsite from the office!

Cons

None that I can think of.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Chenega Corporation (View Most Recent)

Great company with alot of potential

I have been working at Chenega Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've been with Chenega for awhile and i've seen the company change quite a bit during that time. I truly believe the company cares about its employees and strives to make it a better place. The management team provides positive feedback and is always looking at employees for new growth and new positions. I think the open door policy with management helps nurture the culture that has developed within the company.

I think the benefits provided by the company - vacation, health benefits, etc are top notch. They also provide numerous training opportunities and not only encourage personal growth but also professional growth.

Cons

From what i've seen, the pay is one of the biggest challenges. It's common in the marketplace to receive annual reviews and I don't see that happening here, even though our competitors are doing it. I think this is something that should be looked at by the management team, because I feel some people are leaving for this reason.

Not your parents' small business.

I have been working at Chenega Corporation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Skilled support staff, spot on training and on-boarding. Maintains excellent business model designed to leverage small business status while providing large business depth and experience. Opportunities abound for growth, professional development and advancement. Monthly team building initiatives recognizing excellence, birthdays and anniversaries fosters a wholesome family style atmosphere.

Cons

Compensation package is average.

To continue to retain high quality personnel and address concerns with high turn-over, consider rewarding longevity through increased compensation benefits and pay.

There are newer employer reviews for Chenega Corporation