There are newer employer reviews for Chenega Corporation

Love my job. Challenging and yes stress at times, but love it! Here to stay!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

I have been working at Chenega Corporation full-time

Pros

I can honestly say, if my co-workers and management team stays, i will be here for the long haul! They encourage to balance work with family. Generous time off. No drama where i am. And i feel appreciated all the time, regardles of how big or small the task is. Benefits are fat.

Cons

Communication and workflow within the corporation as a whole. Not with my direct coworkers, but one department with another. In my opinion, it really isnt the company itself, but the employees therein, on every level.

Yearly reviews. Doesnt have to be all numbered and dotting the "i"'s, but rather a specific time set aside to discuss how you are doing. Getting feeback and giving. And of course the possibilty of a raise.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Chenega Corporation (View Most Recent)

Chenega is a great place to work!

I have been working at Chenega Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The teamwork is amazing, even across 6 time zones. There's always something new to learn in the government contracting environment. Excellent guidance from superiors. Generous time off and some jobs can work offsite from the office!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Great company with alot of potential

I have been working at Chenega Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've been with Chenega for awhile and i've seen the company change quite a bit during that time. I truly believe the company cares about its employees and strives to make it a better place. The management team provides positive feedback and is always looking at employees for new growth and new positions. I think the open door policy with management helps nurture the culture that has developed within the company.

I think the benefits provided by the company - vacation, health benefits, etc are top notch. They also provide numerous training opportunities and not only encourage personal growth but also professional growth.

Cons

From what i've seen, the pay is one of the biggest challenges. It's common in the marketplace to receive annual reviews and I don't see that happening here, even though our competitors are doing it. I think this is something that should be looked at by the management team, because I feel some people are leaving for this reason.

There are newer employer reviews for Chenega Corporation