Cherry Bekaert

www.cbh.com

Dissapointed with how things turned out!

Manager (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsVacation time is adequate
Met some good people that were very good at their job at my peer level

ConsThe Tyson's Corner office has fallen apart. In the audit department there are less than 5 people left from last busy season below partner. In the tax department there were approxamately 20 people at the end of last busy season and there is 1 person left. There has been a compelte inability to recruit any talent after the departures. The problems that have contributed to the fall-out was largely due to management which has not changed at all. The same decision makers are in place. As a result, it is highly unlikely that things will change in the future. The fact is that the firm as a whole doesn't have an understanding of the Northern Virginia market and lacks the leadership to step in and make sure that the right people/leaders are in place to do the right thing. There was a great group of highly productive energetic people that worked there and now they are all gone.

Advice to Senior ManagementPartners need to listed to the managers and seniors when they provide feedback. Generally, they will have a good idea of what is going on in the office and ways to improve morale. Don't wait to address important issues. Reward high performers.

Nice place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

I have been working at Cherry Bekaert

Pros: I really like a lot of people I work with, both in my office and with people in other offices. Most… Cons: Sometimes you have to work long hours around deadlines, but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good networking opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Vienna, VA

I have been working at Cherry Bekaert

Pros: Competent staff and senior level employees Cons: Management fails to achieve certifications that are demanded of staff. More

There are newer reviews on Cherry Bekaert.

Worked for Cherry Bekaert? Contribute to the Community!