There are newer employer reviews for Cherry Bekaert

Great place to intern

Former Intern - Intern
Former Intern - Intern

I worked at Cherry Bekaert as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Audit seniors are helpful and willing to teach and train interns and staff, travel was reasonable and co-workers were generally easy to get along with

Cons

Sometimes it was difficult for staff and interns to professionally engage with the Partners, but the partners are nice and very approachable

reviews filtered by
  1. Outstanding!

Current Employee - Accountant in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Accountant in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Cherry Bekaert full-time

Pros

Entrpreneurial environment and engaging clients. Not the meat-grinder my former Big 4 employer was. A nice place to work.

Cons

None. I had a blast!

2. Rudderless Ship

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Cherry Bekaert full-time

Pros

Good people who are smart, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing great client service.

Cons

Partners do not realize that they have good people. Management decisions seem to be made by the hottest item of the day. There is no clear leadership. The Audit and Tax Practices are for the most part two completely separate entities; with little or no interaction between the two. There is no emphasis on developing from within, it seems more likelly they will recruit and hire Partners from other firms. They preach "One Firm" and "Elite" but there is little practice. The Administrative side (Marketing, training, HR) of the firm really has no clue what the client service accountants do on a day to day basis.

Value your greatest asset, develop it.

There are newer employer reviews for Cherry Bekaert