There are newer employer reviews for Cherry Bekaert

Awesome people, great firm

Former Employee - Senior Tax Accountant  in  Charlotte, NC
Former Employee - Senior Tax Accountant in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Cherry Bekaert full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Kind, helpful, caring people. Lovely firm culture. Good mix of pro bono work, company events, work. Really enjoyed my time here

Cons

Hr was unorganized when I began, but seemed to improve as I was there. Could develop better orientation programs

60 Other Employee Reviews for Cherry Bekaert (View Most Recent)

Great Experience

Former Employee - Tax Intern  in  Coral Gables, FL
    Former Employee - Tax Intern in Coral Gables, FL

I worked at Cherry Bekaert as an intern for less than a year

Pros

They really tried to show the interns the benefits of CB's work life balance. Intern project was a great experience. All the associates were great with helping us out with any issues that arose (assignments, general software issues).

Cons

Summer was a really slow time to work. Not much going on, and didnt get to see what busy season is like, but that's what I signed up for. That is a really minor complaint, and its all I can think of.

Maybe consider opening up the hiring window for Tax to something besides start dates every January? There is a lot of potential to lose good full-time candidates if you cant forecast that far out.

Sky's the limit

Current Employee - Manager  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Cherry Bekaert for more than a year

Pros

Very friendly and welcoming environment. You are able to push yourself as hard and in any direction you want and you are actually rewarded for it! The partners listen to you and if you give 110% they trust you to do your thing. Good flexible working arrangements, family friendly culture. Good PTO.

Cons

Needs a little more structure in the training and on boarding. Comp is a little weak. Bonus program needs to be more on board with the industry standard. Managers should get offices. Nix the free sodas.

Take care of your people and you'll go from good to great.

There are newer employer reviews for Cherry Bekaert

Worked for Cherry Bekaert? Contribute to the Community!